An Ascent of one of Torres del Paine’s Crown Jewels. Mount Almirante Nieto (2750m) offers the most incredible lookout that the park has to offer. With base camp located at the Torres Glacier Morrain, we can appreciate this incredible valley in solitude. Our professional guides will assist you in using mountain equipment (crampons, ice axe), and help you ascend via snow, rock and ice, to this unbelievable summit in the hear of Torres del Paine. The climb takes between 2 and 3 days depending on fitness level. Get in touch with us and live your dream!
- Departure from Puerto Natales in 1.5 hours to Torres del Paine National Park
- From the Cerro Paine Estancia we will hike 5-6 hours to our high camp, at the Torres Glacier Moraine.
- We will depart high camp at 2am, ascending a rock and snow chute to the West ridge, where we will overcome a short rocky section, and continue the ridge to the summit (2750m)(6 hours).
- From the summit we have one of the most spectacular views that exists in Torres del Paine National Park, in full view, the summits of the four iconic towers, and surrounding peaks, will be at our feet, as we are blown away by this incredible vantage point.
- After enjoying this breathtaking summit, we will begin our descent via the same route, to our high camp for the night, or return directly to our transport and to Puerto Natales.
- On our third day we will descend to our transport, which will be waiting to take us back to Puerto Natales to celebrate our climb!
1,600 USD 1 person
1,800 USD 2 people
Where: Torres del Paine National Park
Duration: 2-3 days
Availability: Septiembre – April
Pick-up: To be arranged
UIAGM Certified Mountain Guide, Climbing Equipment, Climbing Permit
Doesnt Include: Park Entrance Fee, Transport, Food, Insurance
Observaciones: Ascensiones pueden variar de acuerdo a las condiciones climáticas.