Mount Tenerife is located between Puerto Natales and Torres del Paine, making it the perfect 360 degree lookout for the entire province. 5 hours hiking through native lenga forests, and up a snow and scree slope, the summit (1650m) is absolutely breathtaking.
- Pick up from your accommodation in Puerto Natales, we will drive one hour North to the Estancia Complejo Paine at the feet of Mt. Tenerife.
- From the base of the mountain we will begin ascending the East Face, crossing fresh water streams and hiking amongst ancient Lenga Forests.
- Once we reach the shoulder of the East Face we will begin to emerge from the timber line and traverse the rocky face of the summit pyramid.
- Half an hour before reaching the summit we will mount the summit ridge and enjoy views of the Tenerife Glacier on the West Face of the mountain.
- Arriving at the summit at 1,650 m.a.s.l. We will enjoy our lunch and bask in the immensity of this privileged viewpoint tucked between Torres del Paine and the Chacabuco Mountain Range. From here we can observe the Southern Ice Field in all it’s glory and the always impressive Paine Massif from this unique perspective.
- After descending the mountain our private transfer will be waiting to take you back to your accommodation in Puerto Natales.
290 USD per person / minimum 2 people
Where: Estancia Complejo Paine
Duration: 12 hours
Availability: Septiembre – April
UIAGM Certified Mountain Guide, Climbing Equipment, Snack, Private Transport
Observation: Ascents are always dependant on weather conditions